Looking for new challenges? We're hiring on both engineering and business team.
Open Positions in Brussels, Belgium > Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We’re looking to expand our sales team with a dynamic, ambitious and talented Business Development Manager!
The Business Developer Manager will participate to all stages of the sales process: lead generation, product demos, follow up until the sales closing. Each new customer will then be handled by the Customer Success Team. If you believe that your contribution will help our company grow faster, we’d love to meet you!
- Increase the number of new leads through organic and paid channels
- Increase the number of new customers per month
- Working in collaboration with the marketing team in order to increase brand awareness and visitors
- Understanding the mobile industry and developing data-driven recommendations to generate new business opportunities
- Bringing up suggestions on product improvements to the product team
- Promoting and advocating AppTweak platform during mobile marketing trade fairs
- You have a Master degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or relevant field
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (mandatory), additional languages is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and/or a great understanding of the mobile app industry
- You demonstrate excellent listening, selling, negotiation skills and excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Good knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Good knowledge of paid acquisition (Google Adwords, Remarketing,...) is a plus
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while keeping a strong sense of priority
- You see yourself as a highly motivated, dynamic and fast learner person
- You are highly perseverant and you love closing deals
- You want to expand your knowledge in the industry and live the start-up experience
- “Initiatives” and “responsibilities” are not scary words for you
- You’re a great listener and you are willing to learn and improve, both personally and professionally
- You are rigorous, well organized, methodical and analytical (results-driven)
- You are flexible and autonomous, while you have the ability to work in a team
- You love food (optional)